The little soul almost died from being poisoned by the roadside and a miracle happened to the boy

 Every afternoon, I fed the helpless dogs in the neighbourhood. While we were ready to head home, we met this dog, I called him Frank.

This small soul was dying of poison. During my rescue dogs, I often came across situations like Frank's. Thanks to the prior times for giving me important experiences.

Luckily, I always carry the appropriate medication with me to detox Frank. Frank's life would be exceedingly risky if she left her more than 5 minutes later.

 After over 30 minutes of straining and racing against the time, I think we eased him out of his difficulty. Let's see whether he can survive. You can detect a tremendous infatuation in those eyes. I don't think he realized what had happened to him and where he was. But he was certainly taken care of.


Frank was still feeble, unable to stand, the boy was still unable to eat or drink except milk. the boy received intravenous fluids. The danger was almost gone, but he still had a healing procedure ahead of him. He should relearn how to eat, drink, move and trust people.

He was doing pretty well. He could eat and drink by himself without support. He started seeing other friends at my residence.

Comments



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-